J5630746Field Based Biotechnology Science Environmental Permanent£45,000 to £55,000 per annum - 20% Bonus + flexible benefitsFull Time28/03/2019Biochemistry Chemistry Material Science Commercial Commercial - Sales Commercial – Marketing Commercial – Product Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Product Manager - Chemicals We are currently looking for a Product Manager - Chemicals to join a leading company based in the London area. As the Product Manager - Chemicals you ... View Job
Senior Account Manager - Consumables We are currently looking for a Senior Account Manager - Consumables to join a market leading company based in the London area. As the Senior Account M... View Job
Global Brand Manager A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Global Brand Manager to join a leading science company based in the Surrey area. The Global Brand Manager wil... View Job
We are currently looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to join a Global chemicals and biotechnology company based in the United Kingdom. As the Customer Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the Food, Beverage and Environmental sector and act as a customer centric marketeer in a dynamic and competitive marketplace.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Customer Marketing Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will develop an understanding of customer purchase drivers to generate go to market strategies that increase market share, improve customer engagement and meet agreed revenue objectives.
2. You will monitor and evaluate activity, including data analysis and delivery of relevant insights that enable ongoing improvement of all sales and marketing initiatives within the food, beverage and environmental sector.
3. As the Customer Marketing Manager, you will work with members of the food, beverage and environmental sectors and focus teams to deliver promotional programs and sales tool kits relevant to geographical markets and customer groups.
4. You will work closely with sector based marketing teams to develop go to market strategy for new products, including engagement with local sales teams and distributors to execute launch initiatives that are deployed with impact across all sales channels.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Customer Marketing Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or a related science. Applicants with Marketing degrees combined with relevant sector knowledge will also be considered.
2. Proven industry experience in the scientific sector, preferably within food, beverage and environmental markets
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with influencing sales teams and customer centric B2B marketing.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.