Job Reference: J5633597
Updated On: 16/10/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Digital Transformation Manager to join a industry leading environmental company based in the Staffordshire area. Reporting into the Regional Manager the role will be responsible for leading digital transformation to ensure changing operational and client requirements are met.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe Digital Transformation Manager will drive automating back-office processes to reduce administration, improving system usage, data quality and owning system changes to improve operational efficiencies. The key responsibilities are:
1. The transformation manager will use advanced data analytics's practices to identify trends and patterns across processes to help remove unnessasary procedures and optimise operational processes.
2. The position will actively drive improvements in operational efficiencies through smarter use of existing systems or deployment of innovative applications of new technology through creating data processes and procedures.
3. The role will promote a data driven approach to Business decision making throughout the business.
4. The transformation manager will utilise the new digital training platform and strategy to deliver local end user training to operational systems. Deliver digital solutions for existing paper processes that can they be replicated and rolled out on a bigger scale.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Digital Transformation Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Mathematical related degree
2. Proven industry experience in Data Analytics, Driving business change or analysis of business operations and logistics.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with SalesForce
Key Words: Business Analysis SalesForce Data Change Drive Excel SQL Power BI Digital Transformation Maths
Other jobs with similar skills
Lead Business Analyst
Middlesex | £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Lead Business Analyst to join a leading life science company based in the London area. The Business Analyst will Lead a small team on business analysts that focus on pro...Science
View & Apply
French Speaking IT SAP Project Manager
North Wales | £50,000 - £70,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a French Speaking IT SAP Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Wrexham area. As the French Speaking IT SAP Project Manager you will be res...Science
View & Apply