J4270HertfordshireTelecommunications Permanent£18,000 to £21,000 per annumFull Time10/08/2017Commercial Commercial - Sales
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
We are currently looking for a Test Manager to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in Guxhagen, Germany. Currently experiencing double digi... View Job
An exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative has arisen within a leading Science company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Customer Service Representative you will working within a small, motivated team to support customers across the UK with enquiries, quotations and issues.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Customer Service Representative will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Respond to sales and order enquiries, using administrative skills to produce quotations, input orders and raise invoices for products. You must investigate issues with orders and invoices in an efficient and professional manner
2. Use the E-commerce platforms, Salesforce.com and other operating systems to complete back office activities.
3. Support the Customer Service team with adhoc office support, front of house or hospitality tasks as required.
4. Build strong, lasting relationships with customers and other members of the wide commercial teams.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Customer Service Representative we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or equivalent in a science or business subject such as Life Science, Biology, Genomics or Business Studies.
2. Proven experience in a telephone based customer service or administrative role, with back office experience .
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with E-commerce platforms, IFS, Salesforce.com or other platforms is desirable, as well as good Microsoft Office capabilities.
Key Words: Administrative / Customer Service Representative / Technical Support / SalesForce / Life Science / Genomics / Sales / Order Process / Secretarial / Back office / Invoice / Customer Service Specialist / Hertfordshire
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.