J5630851North LanarkshireCRO/CMO Professional Services PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time30/01/2019Production – Technician / Operator Professional Services - Supply Chain Professional Services - Purchasing Professional Services - Procurement
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Production Scientist An amazing opportunity has become available for a Production Scientist to join an exciting Life Sciences company based in Essex. As the Production Sci... View Job
GMP Production Scientist Are you an experienced scientist with a background in GMP and Cellular Therapies looking for your next career opportunity?We are currently looking for... View Job
Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the South East. As the Qualified Person you will ... View Job
We are currently looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join a growing biotechnology company based in the Lanarkshire area.
As the Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for order administration between the customer and company operations team, in order to facilitate a smooth order entry and fulfilment process. You will be the first point of contact for customer interactions for the site.
Our client provides a range of measurement products and services which underpin the safety, health and security of the public, including reference materials and proficiency testing, genomics solutions, services and instrumentation, and expert sample analysis and interpretation. Their customers are across a number of end markets including Pharmaceuticals, Agricultural Biotechnology, Food, Environment, Government and Academia.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Customer Service Representative will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Enter customer orders on to ERP system and send customer order confirmations. Monitor the Customer Service incoming emails and assist customer or assign to relevant colleague.
2. You will receive and action intercompany orders from other sites.
3. Facilitate order process with local operations team to ensure orders are fulfilled in a timely manner. Liaise closely with operations, logistics and other sites.
4. Raise quotation documents based on customer or sales team requests. Look up and provide basic product information (list prices, stock, pack sizes, delivery times etc).
5. Answer incoming customer phone calls and direct/assist. Educate/guide customers on to online ordering and support online orders (when applicable)
6. Handle complaints, resolve customer order problems. Provide basic cover for technical/scientific support during periods of absence (non-scientific).
7. Report and present updates to Global Customer Service Director and/or global team on performance, news and developments.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Customer Service Representative we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will require experience of B2B Purchasing and sales order processes. This experience will have been gained in a customer facing role.
2. Ideally you will have experience of IFS, Hybris or Salesforce. Some scientific understanding or appreciation would be advantageous.
3. We are looking for someone to work independently, who is self motivated and can prioritise workload under minimal supervision. You will be willing to learn, and build relationships with on site staff as well as those based at other sites.
Note: Domestic and international travel may be required on an ad-hoc basis.
Key Words: Customer Service | Order processing | Customer Support | Science | Purchasing
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.