J4449BarnetIS&T Technology Professional Services PermanentFull Time18/09/2017IT IT - Security IT - Cyber Security IT - Data Warehousing IT - Hacking IT - Information Security
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Junior SQL Developer
Job Description:We are currently looking for a Junior SQL Developer to join a leading company based in the Leeds area. As a Junior SQL Developer you w... View Job
Job Description:We are currently looking for Anaplan Consultants to join a growing business in the London and surrounding areas. The organisation are ... View Job
Job Description:We are currently looking for a BI Developer to join a leading company based in the London area. As the BI Developer you will be respon... View Job
We are currently looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to join a leading company based in the London area. As the Cyber Security Engineer you will be responsible for defining the information security policy and putting in place appropriate controls to ensure that the policy is implemented..
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Cyber Security Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Implementing security tools and controls within the IT infrastructure.
2. Embedding information security into key processes, procedures and working practices
3. Performing regular security reviews, risk assessments and audits
4. Managing and supporting customer and supplier information security requirements and risk processes.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Cyber Security Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experience in a Cyber Security or equivalent position
2. Hands-on IT experience in security technologies, for example, DLP technology, firewall configuration, IDS/IPR systems.
3. Recognised industry certification (e.g. CompTIA Security+, CISSP or similar)
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.