J4919CambridgeshireIS&T Technology Professional Services Permanent£50,000 to £60,000 per annumFull Time19/12/2017IT IT - Security IT Network Engineer IT - Cyber Security IT - Hacking IT - Information Security
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Inforrmation Security Analyst We are currently looking for an Information Security Analyst to join a vibrant company based in the London area. As the Information Security Analyst y... View Job
Cyber Security Engineer We are currently looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to join a leading company based in the London area. As the Cyber Security Engineer you will be ... View Job
Cyber Security Engineer We are currently looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to join a leading company based in Edinburgh. As the Cyber Security Engineer you will be respon... View Job
We are currently looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to join a leading company based in Cambridge. As the Cyber Security Engineer you will be responsible for defining the information security policy and putting in place appropriate controls to ensure that the policy is implemented..
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Cyber Security Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Implementing security tools and controls within the IT infrastructure.
2. Embedding information security into key processes, procedures and working practices
3. Performing regular security reviews, risk assessments and audits
4. Managing and supporting customer and supplier information security requirements and risk processes.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Cyber Security Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experience in a Cyber Security or equivalent position
2. Hands-on IT experience in security technologies, for example, DLP technology, firewall configuration, IDS/IPR systems.
3. Recognised industry certification (e.g. CompTIA Security+, CISSP or similar)
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.