J5630674SouthwarkIS&T Permanent£28,000 to £30,000 per annum - + bonusFull Time02/01/2019IT - Analyst IT - Data Warehousing IT - Business Analysis
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Finance Systems Analyst We are currently looking for a Finance Systems Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Finance Systems An... View Job
Global Product Analyst We are currently looking for a Global Product Analyst to join a Global Life Sciences company based in the Runcorn, area. As the Global Product Analyst... View Job
Data Analyst We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a leading company based in the Cambridge area. As the Data Analyst you will be responsible for sup... View Job
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a Large Environmental company based in the South East London area. The Data Analyst will be responsible for leading projects within the analytics's function by creating new reporting KPI's and coding in SQL or Python.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Data Analyst will be responsible for creating a suite of automated reports to use advanced analytics's in finding trends and patterns in data to help promote data lead business decision making:
1. The Data Analyst will rebuild an analytical tool to create a suite of automated reports and dashboards to analyse data in SQL, Excel and use a Python based software programme to provide analysis to the business to improve efficiency and performance variables.
2. The role will identify measured KPI's within the business to help achieve environmentally focused objectives.
3. The analyst must be able to understand the end users of the created reports to ensure they are relevant and suitable.
4. The data analyst must be able to articulate technical solutions to non technical people
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Mathematical focused degree.
2. Proven coding experience either SQL, R or Python.
3. A liking of problem solving and strong communication skills.
Key Words: Data Analysis Reports Excel SQL Python R Dashboards Reports
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.