J5631043City of LondonIS&T Permanent£30,000 to £32,000 per annumFull Time28/02/2019IT IT - Delivery IT - Analyst IT - Statistics IT - Analytics
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Information Science Analyst We are currently looking for a Information Science Analyst to join a leading company based in the Slough, Berkshire area. As the Information Science A... View Job
Biostatistician We are currently looking for a Biostatistician to join a leading company based in the Reading area. As the Biostatistician you will be responsible for... View Job
Bioinformatics Algorithm Developer KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Your duties as the Bioinformatics Algorithm Developer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are a... View Job
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a leading company based in the London, Greater London area. As the Data Analyst you will be responsible for using data to solve numerous routing problems in order to help the company become more operationally efficient.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Data Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Data Analyst you will lead route optimisation projects for new and existing businesses.
2. You will work with operational teams to understand bespoke constraints and fine tune each project.
3. As the Data Analyst you will proactively identify routes in need of optimisation.
4. You will build routing templates that can be reused across the UK and communicate technical solutions to non-technical people.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. As the Data Analyst you will have a relevant degree in a relevant field such as Mathematics, Analysis with strong mathematical experience.
2. You will have proven industry experience in using route optimisation tools and software and have demonstrable route optimisation experience.
3. As the Data Analyst you will have a working knowledge and practical experience with Excel, SQL and Python.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.