J5630818CamdenIS&T Permanent£28,000 to £32,000 per annum - 15% bonusFull Time01/04/2019IT IT - Analyst IT - Analytics IT - Business Analysis IT - Software Development - SQL
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
CRM Business Analyst We are currently looking for a CRM Business Analyst to join a leading company based in the London, Greater London area. As the CRM Business Analyst yo... View Job
Software Developer We are currently looking for a Software Developer to join a successful Scientific organisation based in the Bury, Greater Manchester area. The Softwar... View Job
Data Analyst We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a leading company based in the London, Greater London area. As the Data Analyst you will be respon... View Job
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a leading company based in the London, Greater London area. As the Data Analyst you will be responsible for identifying the most optimal solutions for deploying resources.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Data Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Data Analyst you will use GIS software for route optimisation.
2. You will analyse adapt SQL queries and reports to gather business data for analysis.
3. As the Data Analyst you will combine results in Excel models to predict waste flow, overtime and resource levels.
4. You will present your results and findings to senior management and at external client meetings.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. As the Data Analyst you will be degree educated in GIS / Geoinformatics / Computational / Mathematics (or relevant experience).
2. You will have proven industry experience in using Excel for data analysis, including the use of VLookUP, Pivot Tables and formulas.
3. As the Data Analyst you will have a working knowledge and practical experience with GIS software, SQL and be able to analyse complex datasets and ability to work under pressure.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.