J5641BuryIS&T PermanentFull Time15/06/2018IT - Delivery IT - Business Analysis
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Data Manager We are currently looking for a Enterprise Data Manager to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Teddington area. KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBI... View Job
Data Analyst We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a leading company in the Life Science industry based in the Bury area. As the Data Analyst you wil... View Job
CRM Business Analyst We are currently looking for a CRM Business Analyst to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area. As the CRM Business Analyst you will be res... View Job
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst Supervisor to lead a team of 6 for a leading company in the Life Science industry based in the Bury area. As the Data Analyst you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Data Analyst Supervisor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Day to day management and delivery of the Data management functions. Ensuring the team activities are delivered in accordance with business priorities in an effective and efficient manner. Using an ERP system to support data enquiries and reports.
2. You will develop and implement processes to support a more consistent global mass upload across the portfolio in line with data upload across the business.
3. As the Data Analyst you are required to work with large data sets, ensuring correlation and alignment between product data
4.Work in collaboration with Data Analysts, the Technical team and Product and Sales Managers to ensure data quality and on-time service,
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree / professional qualification in IT
2. Proven industry experience in analysing large data sets with an understanding of various analytical approaches and data models
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with advanced excel and developing into enterprise data management function
Key Words: Excel, Data Analyst, VBA, Data Modelling, Populating large data sets, Data Migration
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.