J562727City of LondonIS&T Permanent£40,000 to £50,000 per annum - dependent on experienceFull Time16/08/2018IT IT – Business Intelligence IT - Software Development - Java IT - Statistics IT - Big Data
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Data Scientist We are currently looking for a Data Scientist to join the formulation division of a leading life science organisation based in the Sedgefield, Durham ... View Job
Innovation Technology Project Manager We are currently looking for a Innovation Technology Project Manager to join a leading life sciences company based in the Slough, Berkshire, you will ... View Job
Business Performance Manager We are currently looking for a Business Performance Manager to join the operations team in a leading environmental company based in the Warrington are... View Job
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a leading company based in the London area. As the Data Analyst you will be responsible for:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Data Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will interpret and analyse company data with the use of statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
2. As the Data Analyst you will acquire data from primary and secondary data sources, including AWS, and maintain databases and data systems.
3. You will identify, analyse and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and capture actionable insights from various data sources
4. As the Data Analyst you will translate customer life-cycle data into meaningful insights and work with management to prioritize business and information needs to define new process improvement opportunities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will have a relevant degree in Mathematics, Business Studies, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
2. As the Data Analyst you will have 3+ years of experience in an analytical role with an emphasis on communicating data insight. You will also have technical expertiseregardingdata models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.