J562858DarlingtonIS&T Permanent£25,000 to £35,000 per annumPart Time07/09/2018IT IT - Data Warehousing IT - Data Storage
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Data Manager We are currently looking for a Data Manager to join an IT Applications team within a leading company based in the Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire area... View Job
Data Manager We are currently looking for a Enterprise Data Manager to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Teddington area. KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBI... View Job
Data Analyst We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a growing team for a leading Life Science company based in the Bury, Greater Manchester area. As t... View Job
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join the Centre of Science process manufacturing based in the Darlington area. As the Data Analyst you will be responsible for analysing and interpreting results turning raw data into information.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Data Analyst will be to analyse and interpret results from biologic process development. They will also be responsible for taking the lead with multivariate statistical methodology and also improving existing methods and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The data analyst will be working with large data sets by modelling and statistical techniques including to turn turning raw data into information.
2. The analyst will be involved with implementing process analytical technology methods to understand process performance and product characteristics.
3. The role must ensure that data analysis / collection methods are correctly identified and implemented so a clear outcome can be achieved.
4. Ensure that reports are written and clearly presented to both internal and external stakeholders detailing product and process variable results.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a mathematics, engineering, computer science, bioinformatics subject.
2. Proven industry experience in analysing large data sets using statistical methodology.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Matlab, PLS toolbox, Unscrambler X, Design Expert or equivalent packages.
Key Words: Data Science Process Development Excel Mathematical Modelling Analysis Computer Science Bioinformatics
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.