Job Reference: J5631647
Updated On: 05/06/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a Global Life Science company based in the Twickenham area. As the Data Analyst you will be responsible for the delivery of projects supporting business integration and enterprise data management.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Data Analyst will be to analyse, profile, migrate, map and integrate reporting activities supporting use of data to help make business decisions:
1. The role sits in the business transformation team and will work with stakeholders with all data related matters.
2. The data analyst will be hands on in the implementation of data storage / profiling system improvements and integrating them into business applications.
3. The analyst will be building a suite of automated reports to perform advanced analytics practices to identify trends and patterns in data.
4. This position will continuously promote using data, data governance and quality management to the wider business and key partners.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a mathematical, computer science or business analytical discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in data analysis, reporting and visualisation.
Other jobs with similar skills
Cambridgeshire | £40,000 - £70,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Biostatistician to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Biostatistician you will be responsible for involvement in the development of methods ...Science
View & Apply
Lancashire | £19,000 - £23,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a leading Life Science company based in the Bury, Greater Manchester area. The data analyst will be looking after data for Chemical related products...Science
View & Apply