Job Reference: J5631658
Updated On: 06/06/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a leading Life Science company based in the Bury, Greater Manchester area. The data analyst will be looking after data for Chemical related products.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Data Analyst will be to work in the data analysis team to support the product analysis function of the business, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The role is responsible for product data collection, maintenance and monitoring through the ERP system.
2. The team work with both internal/ external suppliers and product managers supporting projects and enquiries around chemical product data.
3. The analyst will be ensuring data is accurate, updated and compliant in the ERP system.
4. The Data Analyst will be working as part of a enterprise data team to provide chemistry knowledge and will communicate their subject specialist knowledge to help support wider business projects.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Staff we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry, Computer Science or Data Analytics
2. This would be a suitable role for a Graduate or a Graduate with 1 - 2 years’ experience
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analysing large data sets.
Key Words: Chemistry, Data Analysis, Excel, Data, Large datasets, Graduate, Data Managerment, Eneterprise Data
Other jobs with similar skills
Middlesex | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a Global Life Science company based in the Twickenham area. As the Data Analyst you will be responsible for the delivery of projects supporting busi...Science
View & Apply
Global Product Analyst
Cheshire | £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Global Product Analyst to join a Global Life Sciences company based in the Runcorn, area. As the Global Product Analyst you will producing meaningful product data analyt...Science
View & Apply