Job Reference: J5632065
Updated On: 16/08/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a leading Life Science company based in the Bury, Greater Manchester area. The data analyst will be looking after data for Chemical related products.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Data Analyst will be to work in the data analysis team to support the product analysis function of the business, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The role is responsible for product data collection, maintenance and monitoring through the ERP system.
2. The team work with both internal/ external suppliers and product managers supporting projects and enquiries around chemical product data.
3. The analyst will be ensuring data is accurate, updated and compliant in the ERP system.
4. The Data Analyst will be working as part of a enterprise data team to provide chemistry knowledge and will communicate their subject specialist knowledge to help support wider business projects.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Staff we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry, Computer Science Or Data Analytics
2. This would be a suitable role for a Graduate or a Graduate with 1 - 2 years’ experience
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analysing large data sets.
Key Words: Chemistry, Data Analysis, Excel, Data, Large datasets, Graduate, Data Managerment, Eneterprise Data
Other jobs with similar skills
T-SQL Data Developer
Staffordshire | £30,000 - £32,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a T-SQL Data Developer to join a leading global company based in the Cannock, Staffordshire area. As the T-SQL Data Developer you will be responsible for supporting the Da...Science
View & Apply
IT Project Manager
Middlesex | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a IT Project Manager to join a Global Life Sciences organisation based in the Middlesex area. As the IT Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering system and a...Science
View & Apply