Job Reference: J5632155
Updated On: 06/09/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a Large Environmental company based in the Dublin area. The Data Analyst will be responsible for leading projects within the analytics's function by creating new reporting KPI's and coding in SQL or Python.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe Data Analyst will be responsible for creating a suite of automated reports to use advanced analytics's in finding trends and patterns in data to help promote data lead business decision making:
1. The Data Analyst will rebuild an analytical tool to create a suite of automated reports and dashboards to analyse data in SQL, Excel and use a Python based software programme to provide analysis to the business to improve efficiency and performance variables.
2. The role will identify measured KPI's within the business to help achieve environmentally focused objectives.
3. The analyst must be able to understand the end users of the created reports to ensure they are relevant and suitable.
4. The data analyst must be able to articulate technical solutions to non technical people
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Mathematical focused degree.
2. Proven coding experience either SQL, R or Python.
3. A liking of problem solving and strong communication skills.
Key Words: Data Analysis Reports Excel SQL Python R Dashboards Reports Stakeholder Communication
Other jobs with similar skills
AI Software Developer
Berkshire | £40 - £50 per day
We are currently looking for a AI Software Developer to join the R&D division of a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Slough, Berkshire area. As the AI Software Developer you will be responsi...Science
View & Apply
Scientific Data Manager
Oxford | £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Scientific Data Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Oxford area focusing on drug discovery. As the Scientific Data Manager you will be supporti...Science
View & Apply