Job Reference: J5634123
Updated On: 27/11/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a Life Sciences organisation based in the Middlesex area. The Data Analyst will be responsible for leading projects within the analytics's function by creating new reporting KPI's, coding in SQL and Python and data visualisation using Tableau.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesThis is a reporting focused role. The Data Analyst will be responsible for creating a suite of automated reports to use advanced analytics's in finding trends and patterns in data to help promote data lead business decision making:
1. The Data Analyst will rebuild an analytical tool to create a suite of automated reports and dashboards to analyse data in SQL / Python based software programme to provide analysis to the business to improve efficiency and performance variables.
2. The role will identify measured KPI's within the business to help achieve data driven insights and visualise dashboards with Tableau.
3. The analyst must be able to understand the end users of the created reports to ensure they are relevant and suitable. Work with data management teams and data owners across the business to support data quality improvement initiatives, through provision of clearly presented analysis, and reports highlighting inaccuracies in our key reporting data.
4. The data analyst must have outstanding communication skills with the ability to present technical solutions to technical and non-technical people
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Mathematical focused degree.
2. Proven coding experience SQL (Essential) + R or Python.
3. A liking of problem solving and strong communication skills.
Key Words: Data Analysis Reports Excel SQL Python R Dashboards Reports Stakeholder Communication
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting
Other jobs with similar skills
DMPK Informatics Scientist
Cheshire | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a DMPK Informatics Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cheshire area. As the DMPK Informatics Scientist you will be responsible for supporti...Science
View & Apply
IT Finance Systems Business Analyst
Surrey | £350 - £400 per day
We are currently looking for a Finance Systems Business Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Finance Systems Business Analyst you will support the impleme...Science
View & Apply