Job Reference: J5635618
Updated On: 27/10/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewDo you like solving complex problems? Are you a logical thinker? Do you want to be part of an innovative team that is trying to leverage the power of data to rapidly improve a business?
We are currently looking for a talented Data Analyst to join a large data and analytics function within a leading Environmental company. You will be surrounded by likeminded people who are all trying to achieve similar goals. As a business we are making more and more decisions based on data and you can play a big part in helping us to achieve our growth objectives.
This role reports into the Analytics Manager and is aligned to a specific business function.
Key Duties and Responsibilities1. Create a suite of automated reports and dashboards by which we can effectively manage our business
2. Identify KPIs within the business and ensure that they are measurable with achievable targets
3. Develop and understanding of the various end users of these reports and ensure that they are suitable
4. Use advanced analytics practises to delve deeper into trends and patterns in the data
5. Be able to communicate technical solutions to non-technical people
Role Requirements1. Degree level education in a relevant field (strong mathematical experience preferred)
2. Strong coding ability in SQL and data visualisation in Power BI
3. High problem solving ability
4. Strong communication and presentation skills
5. Proactive and forward thinking
Other jobs with similar skills
Nottinghamshire | £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Informatics Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Nottinghamshire area. As the Informatics Scientist you will be responsible for supporting s...Science
View & Apply
Middlesex | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Middlesex area to work in a business analytics team, providing the wider business with insightful advan...Science
View & Apply