Job Reference: J5635864
Updated On: 12/01/2022
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a Leading Environmental company based in the London area. The Data Analyst will be responsible for leading projects within the analyticsfunction by creating new reporting KPIs, coding in SQL and Python and data visualisation using Power BI.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe Data Analyst will be responsible for creating a suite of automated reports to use advanced analytics in finding trends and patterns in data to help promote data lead business decision making:
1. The Data Analyst will rebuild an analytical tool to create a suite of automated reports and dashboards to analyse data in SQL, Excel and use a Python based software programme to provide analysis to the business to improve efficiency and performance variables.
2. The role will identify measured KPIs within the business to help achieve environmentally focused objectives.
3. The analyst must be able to understand the end users of the created reports to ensure they are relevant and suitable.
4. The data analyst must have outstanding communication skills with the ability to present technical solutions to technical and non-technical people.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Mathematical focused degree.
2. Proven coding experience either SQL, R or Python.
3. A liking of problem solving and strong communication skills.
Key Words: Data Analysis Reports Excel SQL Python R Dashboards Reports Stakeholder Communication
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting
Other jobs with similar skills
Workday Reporting Lead
London, Greater London | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Reporting Lead in Workday Finance to join a leading global company. As the reporting lead you will be responsible for creating a set of automated reports and dashboards ...Science
View & Apply
Middlesex | £32,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Middlesex area to work in a business analytics team, providing the wider business with insightful advan...Science
View & Apply