Job Reference: J5637017
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a leading multi national company based in the Greater London area. As the Data Analyst you will need to like solving problems and will be providing data insights to allow the business to make good decisions based on data
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Data Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Using SQL and Power BI for visulisation you will create a suite of automated reports and dashboards by which we can effectively manage our business
2. Using advanced analytics practises delving deeper into trends and patterns in the data
3. You will need to use your strong stakeholder management skills to present data to non technical people so that they can make informed data decisions
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in mathematics, statistics or similar technical subject
2. Proven knowledge in the use of SQL, Python, R and Power BI
3. Demonstrable experience of communicating with stakeholders
Key Words: Data, Data Analyst, Python, R, SQL, Mathematics, Statistics
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Skills: IS&T - Business Analyst, IS&T - SQL, IS&T - Data Analyst, IS&T - Data Integrity, IS&T - Client Engagement, IS&T - SQL Server