Job Reference: J5637090
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a Data Architect to focus on data standards across the client’s organisation. With Assess to every system, dataset and data pipeline in order to identify areas for improvement, the role offers lots of opportunity to play a key part in the transition of Master Data requirements into live operations. The role is for a Leading Environmental company and can be based out of either of their London or Midlands offices with blended in-home working.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
The Data Architect will be an important part of the Data and Analytics function helping design and develop processes for acquiring data from disparate data sources using innovative methods. Your duties as the Data Architect will be mainly technical helping the business with data solutions alongside managing and leading a technical team of Data Engineers. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Data Architect will have assess every system, dataset and data pipeline in order to identify areas for improvement using architecting, designing and implementing solutions in Microsoft Azure Stack
2. As part of the role you will design, develop and optimise the Master data to meet business requirements. Ensuring that new, existing, and technical implementations continue to perform against agreed performance metrics.
3. The Data Architect will use their experience of data governance, data lifecycle and data mapping to implement data governance processes alongside relevant data, systems and business departments.
4. The data engineer will become a recognised subject matter expert on matters pertaining to Master Data to help manage the transition of Master Data requirements into live operations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a mathematical / IT/ scientific or computer science area
2. Proven experience in architecting, designing and implementing solutions in Microsoft Azure Stack
3. A liking of problem solving and strong communication skills to provide data governance, data lifecycle and data mapping guidance
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.