Job Reference: J5632687
Updated On: 07/02/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Data Integrity Compliance Officer to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Swindon area. As the Data Integrity Compliance Officer you will be responsible for ensuring operations operates under applicable regulatory policies for documentation and data integrity/guidelines as well as striving for continuous improvement.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Data Integrity Compliance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide assessments and status updates to aid Data Integrity Governance team’s actions to maintain and proactively improve data integrity.
2. Ensures Governance Team deliverables are on target, properly resourced and executed as committed.
3. Performs risk assessments to determine high risk equipment and audit trails and take appropriate action to bring into compliance. Assist in sourcing, assessing, and recommending instrumentation/equipment for purchase.
4. Provides periodic training to all operations to ensure awareness and compliance with data integrity for both paper and electronic records, including inspector interaction and good documentation practices.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Integrity Compliance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering, or related fields.
2. Must have at least 7 years experience in a regulated industry, or 5 years with related technical knowledge including data integrity related to quality control data from chromatographic systems.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with laboratory instrumentation and/or operations equipment and associated computer systems and TrackWise.
Other jobs with similar skills
IT Systems Analyst
Surrey | £250 - £280 per day
We are currently looking for a IT Systems Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the IT Systems Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the testing and pr...Science
View & Apply
IT CSV Analyst
Scotland | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a IT CSV Technician to join a leading Life Sciences company with offices across the UK. As the IT CSV Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the CSV Manager with...Science
View & Apply