Job Reference: J5632818
Updated On: 22/01/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Data Management Lead to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area. As the Data Management Lead you will be responsible for development and delivery of the data management strategy that will contribute to an improved performance of global product safety.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Data Management Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a Global Data Manager you will define and implement a data knowledge and management strategy and operating model for the companies global product safety.
2. As a Lead Data Manager you will ensure that the quality and compliance management system is maintained to ensure all processes are compliant with Code of Conduct and external regulations.
3. You will be responsible for keeping up with the newest technologies within analytics, data science and management systems, then implementing change to improve the product safety division.
4. As Data Management Lead you will liaise closely with the IT teams to identify risks and gaps in data and implement process improvements to enable better decision making.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Management Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Computer Systems, IT, Data Management or another related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in working in data and knowledge management in a multi-disciplinary environment.
3. A working knowledge of process ownership and practical experience with implementing change to make better informed business decisions.
Key Words: Data Management, Leadership, Change Management, IT, Technology, Product Safety, Data, Regulations, Data Security, Global, Project Management, Operations
Other jobs with similar skills
Data Integrity Compliance Officer
Wiltshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Data Integrity Compliance Officer to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Swindon area. As the Data Integrity Compliance Officer you will be responsible for...Science
View & Apply
Business Change Analyst
Hertfordshire | £35,000 - £38,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Digital Transformation Manager to join a industry leading environmental company based in the Hertfordshire area. Reporting into the Regional Manager the role will be res...Science
View & Apply