J5630897CambridgeshireIS&T Permanent£32,000 to £40,000 per annumFull Time05/02/2019IT IT - SAS IT - Statistics
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Biostatistician We are currently looking for a Biostatistician to join a leading company based in the Reading area. As the Biostatistician you will be responsible for... View Job
Data Analyst We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a leading company based in the London, Greater London area. As the Data Analyst you will be respon... View Job
Bioinformatics Algorithm Developer KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Your duties as the Bioinformatics Algorithm Developer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are a... View Job
We are currently looking for a Data Manager to join a leading company based in the Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire area. As the Data Manager you will be responsible for improving and further implementing an end-to-end SEND system.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Data Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Data Manager you will review SEND guidelines and assist in implementing these and train other Data Managers in SEND guidelines and requirements.
2. You will review data management specifications and send responses directly to customers.
3. As the Data Manager you will provide oversight and direction to more junior colleagues regarding customer data management specifications.
4. You will collaborate with colleagues regarding reporting queries and review the work of others within the team
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. As the Data Manager you will have a relevant degree in computing or a related or subject or relevant experience within a data manager role in a relevant industry (such as clinical, pharmaceutical or CRO).
2. You will have proven industry experience in being an expert in SEND and providing guidance to others.
3. As the Data Manager you will have working knowledge and practical experience with pre-clinical data, Excel and SAS.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.