J5513East Riding of YorkshireIS&T Permanent£45,000 to £60,000 per annum - Dependent on experienceFull Time14/05/2018IT IT - SAP IT - Architect IT - Statistics IT - Analytics IT - Big Data
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Data Scientist We are currently looking for a Data Scientist to join a leading international waste management company based in the London, Greater London area. This ... View Job
Senior Data Analyst We are currently looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join a leading Biotech company based in the Darlington, County Durham area. As the Senior Data A... View Job
Business Performance Manager We are currently looking for a Business Performance Manager to join a leading environmental company based in the London area. As the Business Performa... View Job
We are currently looking for a Data Manager to join an IT Applications team within a leading company based in the Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire area. As the Data Manager you will be responsible for:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Data Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Data Manager you will play a key role in modelling the future of the data architecture within the company
2. You will manage a small team to deliver and develop master data management processes
3. As the Data Manager you will also play a pivotal role in defining and delivering the transformation of digital, web and CRM environments
4. You will be working with data architecture, information architecture, data models and SAP Master Data.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a business, technical, IT or Chemistry related discipline, or relevant experience in a similar role.
2. Proven industry experience working with data and information architecture along with customer, product and vendor data models across multiple systems
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working as a Data Manager, leading a team and experience with SAP Master Data.
Key Words: Data Manager, team lead, CRM, digital, web, architecture, information architecture, data architecture, SAP Master Data.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.