J562950GooleIS&T Permanent£45,000 to £60,000 per annum - Dependant on experienceFull Time20/09/2018IT IT - Development IT - SAP IT - Data Warehousing IT - Data Storage
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Data Manager We are currently looking for a Enterprise Data Manager to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Teddington area. KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBI... View Job
Data Analyst We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a growing team for a leading Life Science company based in the Bury, Greater Manchester area. As t... View Job
SAP BW Build Specialist We are currently looking for a SAP BW Build Specialist to join a global company based in the Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire area. As the SAP BW Build... View Job
We are currently looking for a Data Manager to join an IT Applications team within a leading company based in the Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire area. As the Data Manager you will be responsible for:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Data Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Data Manager you will play a key role in modelling the future of the data architecture and data systems design within the company
2. You will manage a small team of 3 SAP analysts to deliver and develop master data management processes
3. As the Data Manager you will also play a pivotal role in defining and delivering the transformation of digital, web and CRM environments
4. You will be working with data architecture, information architecture, data models and SAP Master Data.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a technical, IT or computer related discipline, or relevant experience in a similar role such as Data Manager, Data Architect, Data Engineer or similar.
2. Proven industry experience working with data and information architecture or system design
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working as a Data Manager / Architect, leading a team and experience with SAP Master Data or similar.
Key Words: Data Manager, team lead, CRM, digital, web, architecture, information architecture, data architecture, SAP Master Data, system design.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.