J4244CambridgeshireIS&T Technology Professional Services Permanent£40,000 to £45,000 per annum - Experience DependentFull Time27/11/2017IT IT - Analyst Statistics IT - Statistics IT - Data Storage IT - Analytics IT - Design IT - MDM
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Data Manager We are currently looking for a Data Manager to join a leading Pre-Clinical powerhouse based in the Cambridgeshire area. Standing on the bleeding edge ... View Job
Group MIS Director - Education We are currently looking for a Group MIS Director to join a large organisation within the Education sector. They have multi sites around London - this... View Job
Data Science Manager We are currently looking for a Data Science Manager to join a leading Environmental company based in central London. As the Data Science Manager you w... View Job
We are currently looking for a Data Manager to join a leading Pre-Clinical powerhouse based in the Cambridgeshire area. Standing on the bleeding edge of technology the data team is expanding rapidly and require a strong Data Manager to work on new exciting projects that will shape the future of the business.
As the Data Manager you will be responsible for building, maintaining and improving the tools used by the planning and logistics department to allow planning and scheduling of studies.
They work closely with Planning Managers and Business Process Excellence to ensure a smooth end to end process from enquiry management to discrete activity scheduling.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Data Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Analysing data and compiling metrics that demonstrate the efficiency and timeliness of the P&L process and identifying trends, anomalies and opportunities for improvement
2. Taking the role of subject matter expert in business planning software upgrades
3. Maintaining an expert and up to date knowledge of the planning and scheduling tools used in Planning and Logistics
4. Identifying benefits to the business from the upgrade of business software used in Planning and Logistics and putting forward recommendations to the P&L Manager
5. Effective communication with all stakeholders including senior management
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Strong data analysis skills with the ability to analyse and interpret complex data sets
2. Advanced MS Excel skills
2. Competent in the development of business tools for workload and resource planning
3. Past (within the last 5 years) or present experience using Primavera planning software or equivalent e.g. Microsoft Planner, SAP Project System or any other industry recognised planning tool.
4. Educated to degree level would be advantageous
Key Words: Data Manager, Primavera, Data Analysis, Data Analyst, SAP, Microsoft Planner
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.