Job Reference: J5632888
Updated On: 05/02/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Data Reviewer - Biopharmaceuticals
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for a Data Reviewer - Biopharmaceuticals to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Data Reviewer - Biopharmaceuticals you will be responsible for reviewing and signing off analytical data in compliance with GMP. This is an office based role where you will be collaborating with lab personnel and study directors. This is a great opportunity for a Lab Analyst / Research Associate / Scientist that has worked in the lab performing various analytical assays but is more passionate about the data and review of technical documentation.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Data Reviewer -Biopharmaceuticals will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Performs technical review of assays including HPLC, ELISA, SDS Page, PCR, WB etc against standard operating procedures, protocols and GMP principles.
2. Interprets data against study specifications and support and lead discussions for process improvements. You will be mainly using Excel and other data tools.
3. Communicates with operators, study directors and managers to close-out technical review of assays including HPLC, ELISA, SDS Page, PCR, WB etc.
4. As the Data Reviewer - Biopharmaceuticals you will provide support on technical activities such as protocol / report writing and archiving.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Reviewer - Biopharmaceuticals we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A BSc in a scientific discipline including, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biological Sciences etc.
2. Proven industry experience in analytical methods including and not limited to HPLC, ELISA, SDS-Page, PCR, Western Blot. GMP knowledge and/or experience is advantageous.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with reviewing data generated by analytical methods including HPLC, ELISA, SDS-Page, PCR, Western Blot etc.
HPLC / ELISA / SDS-Page / PCR / Western Blot / GMP / Data Review / Technical Review / Biopharmaceutical / Berkshire / Reading / West London / Excel / CRO / Laboratory
Other jobs with similar skills
Kent | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced senior synthetic chemist or research leader looking for the next step up in your career? We are currently looking for Research Leader to join a leading drug discovery compan...Science
View & Apply
Mass Spec Scientist - Large Molecules
Reading | Experience Dependant
HRS are currently looking for a Mass Spec Scientist - Large Molecules to join a leading Biopharma company based in the West London area. As the Mass Spec Scientist - Large Molecules you will be part o...Science
View & Apply