J4791City of LondonIS&T Permanent£50,000 to £65,000 per annum - Car Allowance and 20% bonus Full Time14/12/2017IT IT – Software Development Statistics IT - Statistics IT - Data Storage IT - Analytics IT - Software Development IT - Big Data
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Data Scientist We are currently looking for a Data Scientist to join a leading retail company. The You will be based on their client site in Leeds, Yorkshire. As the... View Job
Junior Data Scientist We are currently looking for a Junior Data Scientist to join a leading retail company based in the Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire area. As the Junior D... View Job
Head of Data Analytics We are currently looking for a Head of Data Analytics to join a leading retail company based in the Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire area. As the Head of... View Job
We are currently looking for a Data Science Manager to join a leading Environmental company based in central London. As the Data Science Manager you will be responsible for leading the Data Science charge within a BI/Analytics's team, there are already some big projects lining up for you. You do need to have a background in Data Science or Predictive Data Techniques such as Machine Learning.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Data Science Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Leading a team of Data Scientists creating data solutions in Python, R, SQL etc.
2. You will be designing innovative new data science solutions, and championing them within the business
3. You will be delivering data science projects throughout the business ranging in size, but providing cost savings and efficiencies as well improving customer retention
4. Be a champion of Data Science through the business and be presenting data science solutions to a technical and non technical audiences
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Science Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You'll need to be technical and have a background in Statistics, Data Science or similar environment, although not strictly a hands on role you do need to be able to or have been in the past
2. A relevant degree in Maths, Statistics, Data Science or equivalent
3. A passion for data and the ability to lead from the front
Key Words: Data, Data Science, Python, R, Java, Statistics, Manager, Data Manager, Data Science Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.