J5215KentIS&T Permanent£55,000 to £65,000 per annum - Bonus and pensionFull Time28/02/2018Statistics IT - SAS IT - Statistics IT - Software Development IT - Big Data
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Innovation Technology Project Manager We are currently looking for a Innovation Technology Project Manager to join a leading life sciences company based in the Slough, Berkshire, you will ... View Job
Data Scientist We are currently looking for a Data Scientist to join a leading international waste management company based in the London, Greater London area. This ... View Job
Clinical Data Manager/Data Scientist We are currently looking for a Clinical Data Manager/Data Scientist to join a leading clinical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Data S... View Job
We are currently looking for a Data Scientist to join a leading company based in the Sidcup, Kent area. As the Data Scientist you will be responsible for the creation of research protocols and maintenance of each data-base as part of the statistical data analysis using real-world data.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Data Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be advising on analytics plans and study designs to colleagues across the company and executing the new study plans or protocols using SAS, SQL or R statistical programs.
2. As the Data Scientist you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of SAS programs and also provide expertise to provide Quality Control of SAS and R programs.
3. You will be responsible for statistical contribution to retrospective and prospective research protocols and implementing data definitions in pre-specified and post-hoc analyses.
4. You will also develop programming expertise in advanced statistical and simulation methodologies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Educated to Masters or PhD level in statistics, biostatistics or other related degree and at least 1 years experience in programming.
2. As the Data Scientist you will have excellent SAS, SQL and R programming skills with experience on large databases of real-world data.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of using administrative claims and EMR (electronic medical record) databases.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.