J5297City of LondonIS&T Permanent£30,000 to £35,000 per annum - 15% bonusFull Time14/03/2018IT Statistics IT - Statistics IT - Analytics IT - Software Development - SQL IT - Big Data
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Innovation Technology Project Manager We are currently looking for a Innovation Technology Project Manager to join a leading life sciences company based in the Slough, Berkshire, you will ... View Job
Business Performance Manager We are currently looking for a Business Performance Manager to join a leading environmental company based in the London area. As the Business Performa... View Job
Clinical Data Manager/Data Scientist We are currently looking for a Clinical Data Manager/Data Scientist to join a leading clinical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Data S... View Job
We are currently looking for a Data Scientist to join a leading international waste management company based in the London, Greater London area. This is an exciting opportunity within an expanding Business Insight Team with a dynamic, innovative, highly skilled team of analysts, report developers and data scientists. As the Data Scientist you will be responsible for:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Data Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be applying data mining techniques, manipulating data and building high quality prediction models for 'big data'.
2. As the Data Scientist you will be working with machine learning and advanced analytic problems on subjects such as predictive maintenance, energy supply and demand forecasting, process optimisation and marketing analysis. 3. In your role as a Data Scientist you will be selecting features, building and optimising classifiers using machine learning techniques.
4. You will also be required to create automated anomaly detection systems and maintain constant tracking of its performance
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as a Data Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Mathematics / Computer Science / Data Science however, relevant experience may also be considered.
2. As the Data Scientist you will have proven industry experience in machine learning, extracting and manipulating 'big data' and predictive modelling.
3. You will be required to have a working knowledge and practical experience with SQL, whilst knowledge of other data science tool kits such as R and Python would be an advantage.
Key Words: Data Scientist, SQL, Python, R, modelling, machine learning, statistical analysis, insight analysis, big data, unstructured data, energy supply, marketing analysis.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.