Job Reference: J5634396
Updated On: 01/02/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Data Scientist to join a leading formulator and manufacturer company working in the space of fuel efficiency. This company are based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Data Scientist you will be responsible for collaborating with internal teams and playing a key role in external industry groups, you will use your diverse experience and skills to enable superior data driven decision making.
Key Duties and Responsibilities1. Develop tools and techniques to produce creative solutions which meet the needs of Technology teams.
2. Present data insights, hypothesis, and proposals in a clear and meaningful manner.
3. Act as an internal Data Science consultant, actively seeking opportunities to acquire and analyse data to support scientific and engineering decision making.
4. Support colleagues in the use of statistics and Data Science tools and techniques.
Role Requirements1. Ideally a PhD in Statistics, Data Science, or in a scientific field with a strong statistical content.
2. Experience in Design of Experiments, regression modelling and data manipulation.
3. An inquisitive, problem-solving nature with excellent technical competencies and the desire to learn.
Other jobs with similar skills
Lab Automation Engineer
Berkshire | £38 - £45 per hour
We are currently looking for a Lab Automation Engineer to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Berkshire area, for an initial 12 months. As the Lab Automation Engineer you will be respons...Science
View & Apply
London | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Validation Lead looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Validation Lead to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the London area. ...Science
View & Apply