Job Reference: J5636331
Updated On: 01/04/2022
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are working with a key supplier of industrial chemicals that improve the efficiency & emission levels of industrial processes that effect people globally. Through constant innovation, they aim improve the cleanliness of industrial processes & reactions, helping to limit harmful pollutants & by-products.
As part of an ongoing expansion, they are now looking to hire a Data Scientist to join their global Data analytics & insights team. In this role, you will be working closely with Scientists & Engineers, using data to provide insights to real world problems and create a more sustainable future.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesAs a member of the Data Science team, you will be responsible for:
1. Providing data insights & proposals to support scientific decision making,
2. Developing statistical / Data Science tools, techniques & models to acquire & analyse data from global streams.
3. Influencing the ongoing development of the data science strategy, seeking opportunities to produce creative solutions.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree (or ideally higher qualification) in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics or scientific field with a strong mathematical / statistical component.
2. Proven experience of using regression modelling & data manipulation techniques.
3. A innovative, inquisitive, problem solving nature.
Other jobs with similar skills
Data Science Manager
Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire | £70,000 - £80,000 per annum
HRS are working with a key supplier of industrial chemicals that improve the efficiency & emission levels of industrial processes that effect people globally. Through constant innovation, they aim i...Science
View & Apply
London | £28,000 - £34,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Radiopharmacy Technician to join a leading Nuclear Medicine company based in the London area. As the Radiopharmacy Technician you will be responsible for manufacturing o...Science
View & Apply