Job Reference: J5636368
Updated On: 11/04/2022
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are working with an Innovative provider of data & technology solutions to the Healthcare & Pharmaceutical sectors. Based in London, the team is recognised as a key partner by a large swathe of the UKs Life Science specialists and their contributions to date have aided the launch of several new drugs & provided insights that have dramatically improved patient outcomes and made real change to people’s lives.
As a Data Scientist, you will form an integral part of the research team, performing analyses & validation to deliver high-quality outputs that will assist with the a wide range of treatments & healthcare interventions and make a real change to people quality of life.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesAs a Data Scientist you will be responsible for:
1. Conducting analyses of clinical & healthcare data.
2. Programming data management processes & analysis methodology into interfaces such as R & SQL.
3. Contribute to the coding & interpretation of descriptive & inferential statistical analysis methodologies & in particular regression analyses.
4. Assist with improving processes for internal data management & analysis efficiencies.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or higher qualification in the field of Mathematics, Statistics, Bioscience or similar discipline.
2. Proven experience in the analysis of health data.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience using SQL or R for data querying, processing & Analysis.
Other jobs with similar skills
Team Leader / Principal Scientist
Edinburgh | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for an experienced and ambitious Team Leader / Principal Scientist with a strong background in immunology, immuno-oncology or neuroscience to join a growing life sciences comp...Science
View & Apply
Senior Project / Program Manager
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for your next move in the life sciences sector? We are currently looking for a Senior Project Program Manager to join a global life sciences manufactu...Science
View & Apply