Job Reference: J5637550
Status: Now Interviewing
We are currently looking for a Data Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area.
As the Data Scientist you will be responsible for the development and application of innovative machine learning and data science-based techniques to enable improvements to both identification and quality of therapeutic candidates.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Data Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Informatics & data science-based solutions for a range of activities with a focus on NBE, Antibody Discovery, Engineering & NBE therapeutic projects.
2. You will work with a diverse range type of data (including omics & NGS) and apply appropriate techniques to process, manipulate and visualise it.
3. The Data Scientist will also support the evolution and development of the overarching project including the implementation of Machine / Deep Learning approaches.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a biological science with an informatics / data science component
2. Proven industry experience in with predictive modelling / Machine Learning frameworks.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with with NGS data processing & analysis pipelines is highly desirable.
Key Words: Data Scientist / NGS / Omics / R / Python / JAVA / Antibody / Research / Analytics / Machine Learning / Data Science
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Skills: IT Pharma - Computational - Python, IT Pharma - Computational - R, IT Pharma - Computational - Data Science, IT Pharma - Computational - NGS, IT Pharma - Computational - Machine Learning, IT Pharma - Computational - Data Analysis, IT Pharma - Computational - Programming