Job Reference: J5634885
Updated On: 17/05/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Data Verification Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Data Verification Scientist you will be responsible for the independent review of analytical data, in addition to the training and support of the activities of the analytical group.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Data Verification Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. Review the analytical data to ensure it has been generated in compliance with GMP and SOP's; checking calculations and data transcriptions for accuracy. Verifying the traceability and integrity of all data generated.
2. Identify anomalies and report them to the analyst's team leader, liaising with analytical scientists to ensure all necessary corrections are made.
3. To plan and perform reviews of analytical data and documentation in the laboratory in preparation for audits.
4. Trend any observations during the review of laboratory notebooks, as the Data Verification Scientist you will also be responsible for training scientists in the checking procedures
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Verification Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree qualified in Chemistry or Pharmacy (or other relevant discipline)
2. Proven industry experience in pharmaceuticals and analytical chemistry in a GMP compliant environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the review of analytical documentation and a wide range of analytical techniques
Key Words: Data Scientist / Data Verification / Pharmaceuticals / Analytical / Chemistry / Documentation / Reports / Anomalies / Calculations / GMP / SOP
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Specialist- operations
Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire | £32,000 - £38,000 per annum
I’m currently looking for a Quality Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Quality Specialist you will be responsible for executing and supporting t...Science
View & Apply
North Yorkshire | £28,000 - £34,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Nutraceutical company based in the North Yorkshire area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for providing effective and efficient Qu...Science
View & Apply