Job Reference: J5632530
Updated On: 11/11/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Delta V Automation Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the German speaking part of Switzerland. As the Delta V Automation Engineer you will be responsible for joining a growing team within a multi-national Pharmaceutical manufacturing company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities1. As the Delta V Automation Engineer, you will be planning and implementing Emerson Automation projects for investment and expansions plans going into 2020.
2. You will be responsible for working through the whole project life cycle where you will be coordinating & monitoring the projects entrusted to you with regard to function, performance, cost and deadlines.
3. As the Delta V Automation Engineer, you will supporting ongoing operations and ensure optimum safety and availability of the plants through professional economic planning and organisation of maintenance.
4. You will be responsible for working within a large team and working closely with the capital project team on site.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Delta V Automation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Electronic or Electrical Engineering is desired but not essential.
2. Proven industry experience in clean manufacturing environment is essential, preferably Pharmaceutical but other industries including FMCG and food will be considered.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Emerson Delta V is essential.
Key Words: Delta V / Automation / Engineer / Emerson / GMP / Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical / GAMP 5 / Project / Programming / Good / Manufacturing / Practice / Switzerland / German Speaking / Europe
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Aseptic Processing Specialist
Wiltshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Aseptic Processing Specialist to join a well-established biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Aseptic Processing Specialist you will be responsi...Science
View & Apply
Purification Development Group Leader
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Purification Development Group Leader to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Berkshire. As the Purification Development Group Leader you will be responsibl...Science
View & Apply