J3558HertfordshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£32,000 to £37,000 per annum - Experience DependantFull Time17/02/2017Biochemistry
Biochemistry – QC / Stability
Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior QC Analyst
We are currently looking for a Senior QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organisation based in the Sur... View Job
QC Analyst (Shift)
We are currently looking for a QC Analyst (Shift) to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the QC Analyst (Shift)... View Job
We are currently looking for a QC Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based up in the North East. As the QC Manager you will be responsib... View Job
We are currently looking for a Deputy QC Team Leader to join a leading life sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Deputy QC Team Leader you will be responsible for the day to day operation of the Chemistry Section, overseeing and supporting routine analytical testing of pharmaceutical products and raw materials.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Deputy QC Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Contribute to the analytical service provided by the section through competently testing of samples in line with a GMP principles and laboratory standards.
2. Perform testing in accordance with the principles of GLP, in support of GLP studies; ensuring the range and quality of routine analysis is maintained.
3. Act as a technical specialist to review groups, working parties and the section using scientific knowledge to support this. Deliver and support on job training, perform supervisory, developmental, investigative and validation work.
4. Support QC testing on a weekend shift rota.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Deputy QC Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree qualified in a scientific discipline, ideally Chemistry or Biochemistry or similar.
2. Proven industry experience in a lab analysing pharmaceutical products to GMP/GLP standards.
3. Experience of stability studies, validation and project management would be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.