J5629HertfordshirePharmaceutical Engineering CRO/CMO Permanent£50,000 to £65,000 per annumFull Time18/05/2018Continuous Improvement Engineering Engineering – Maintenance Engineering – Multi Skilled Engineering – Facilities Engineering - Head of Engineering Engineering - Management Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Facilities Manager Facilities Manager£54,000 - £63,500We are currently looking for a Facilities Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Berkshire ... View Job
Engineering Planning Manager Engineering Planning Manager£46,000 - £60,500We are currently looking for a Engineering Planning Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company base... View Job
Facilities Engineer Facilities Engineer£30,000 - £35,000 Mon-Fri - No Shifts A fantastic opportunity for a Facilities Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical organisati... View Job
Deputy Head of Engineering and Facilities £50,000 - £65,000
We are currently looking for a Deputy Head of Engineering and Facilities to join a leading company based in the Hertfordshire, area. As the Deputy Head of Engineering and Facilities you will be responsible for our client's multi-functional life sciences facilities management hard and soft services. The position will play a strategic role in developing the specialist sites facilities management service while taking day to day responsibility for deputising for the Head of Engineering when they are not on site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Deputy Head of Engineering and Facilities will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To act as deputy to the Head of Engineering covering the day to day maintenance engineering activities of GMP facilities. You will also step in and lead the multi-disciplined facilities engineering department when the Head of is away from the site.
2. You will be comfortable in interacting with customers / stakeholders face to face and be able to communicate GMP processes as well as engineering plans and solutions in both reactive and proactive scenarios.
3. Using your previous experience in leading a team of engineers you will lead the facilities engineering team, ensuring GMP regulations are kept to, projects are delivered to and maintenance activities are delivered on.
4. Work closely with the Head of Engineering to develop Good Engineering Practices with the department.
5. The facilities engineering department also cover GMP Manufacturing and most soft services - so it's vital to have solid GMP engineering experience to lead the team effectively.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Deputy Head of Engineering and Facilities we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications in an Engineering discipline - HNC/ONC minimum in Electrical/Mechanical
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP facility/manufacturing environment where you have managed stakeholders/customers expectations.
3. Practical experience leading a team of engineers - preferably facilities/manufacturing focussed.
Key Words: | Senior Engineer | Engineering Team Leader | Senior Facilities Engineer | Lead Facilities Engineer | Maintenance Engineer | Head of Engineering | Engineering Manager | GMP | Pharmaceutical | BioPharmaceutical | Facilities Maintenance Engineer |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.