Job Reference: J5633210
Updated On: 13/05/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Deputy Production Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the Deputy Production Manager you will be responsible for performing the preparation and supply of radiopharmaceuticals and maintenance of the unit in line with principles of Good Manufacturing Practice.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Deputy Production Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Deputy Production Manager you will be releasing products according GMP guidelines, acting as releasing officer under delegation of senior management Radiopharmacy.
2. In your role as the Deputy Production Manager, you will manufacture PET radiopharmaceuticals using hot cell technology, packing radiopharmaceuticals according to local guidelines and transport regulations, prepare for shipping.
3. As the Deputy Production Manager, you will support QC testing on all batches and review documentation prior to batch release.
4. You will also be responsible for the training of Technicians in Spect, and PET manufacture procedures.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Deputy Production Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a related life science degree, preferably with an MSc in a related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in aseptic dispensing experience or Radiopharmacy experience or working with isolators is essential.
3. Radiochemistry and radiopharmaceutical knowledge essential, in particular a working knowledge of cyclotron operations and Flourine-18 radiochemistry.
Key Words: Radiopharmaceuticals / PET / SPECT / MOOS / OOS / QC / SmPC / Production / Radiopharmacy / GMP / MS /
Other jobs with similar skills
Technical and NPI Director
East Sussex | £70,000 - £100,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Technical and NPI Director to join a leading Pharmaceutical Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO) based in the South East...Science
View & Apply
Head of Technical Operations - Pharmaceutical
Leicestershire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Head of Technical Operations to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Leicestershire area. As the Head of Technical Operations you will be responsible for a...Science
View & Apply