J563060County DurhamPharmaceutical Medical Devices Engineering Permanent£35,000 to £50,000 per annumFull Time09/10/2018Engineering Engineering – Multi Skilled Engineering – Design Engineering - Electronics Engineering - Instrumentation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Field Service Engineer We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a global Medical Device business that specialise in diagnostic equipment covering territ... View Job
Field Service Engineer - Glasgow We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a global leading Medical Device Manufacturer as a Field Service Engineer. As Field Servi... View Job
Maintenance Engineer We are currently looking for an Engineering Maintenance Technician to join an exciting cutting edge pharmaceutical company based in the Oxford area. A... View Job
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Electronics / Instrumentation Design Engineer to join a leading Life Sciences organisation based in the County Durham area. As the Electronics / Instrumentation Design Engineer you will be responsible for supporting various clients and helping them take new products from concept to manufacturing.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Electronics / Instrumentation Design Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Utilise your Electronics / Instrumentation Design experience to work closely with multiple in-house clients and assist in converting customer needs through the life cycle process from initiating design specification to management of design concept with external suppliers.
2. Work individually and as part of project teams including scientists and engineers to manage design concepts, external suppliers, layouts, prototyping, bill of materials, assembly specifications and any other technical documentation
3. Design electronic boards and control circuitry ensuring board lay out is functional and able to send/receive data. Also ensure any specified components are available for your resources and work closely with other team to ensure all designs work by functional testing.
4. Ensure all regulatory standards are kept as well as all relevant HSE both on site and on products that are being designed.
5. Ensure all designs are able to meet quality check requirements
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Design Engineer - Electronics / Instrumentation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a an engineering discipline - Electrical / Electronic preferred
2. Proven industry experience in a Life Sciences environment acting as an Electronic / Instrumentation Design Engineer
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with taking electronic designs from concept through full life cycle project management.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.