J563061County DurhamBiotechnology Medical Devices Engineering Permanent£35,000 to £50,000 per annumFull Time05/10/2018Engineering Engineering – Mechanical Engineering – Project Engineering – Design Engineering - Instrumentation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Optical Development Engineer Are you an experienced optical development engineer looking for a new exciting job opportunity?We are currently looking for an optical development eng... View Job
Technical Service Engineering Manager We are currently looking for multiple Technical Service Engineering Manager to join a global leading Medical Device Diagnostics business. As the Techn... View Job
Field Service Engineer - Glasgow We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a global leading Medical Device Manufacturer as a Field Service Engineer. As Field Servi... View Job
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join a leading Life Sciences organisation based in the County Durham area. As the Mechanical Design Engineer you will be responsible for supporting various clients and helping them take products from concept to manufacturing.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Mechanical Design Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Utilise your Mechanical Design experience to work closely with multiple in-house clients and assist in converting customer needs through the life cycle process from initiating design specification to management of design concept with external suppliers.
2. Work individually and as part of project teams including scientists and engineers to manage design concepts, external suppliers, layouts, prototypes, bill of materials, assembly specifications and any other technical documentation
3. Assemble and test prototype products for robustness of design and quality addressing any issues encountered.
4. Ensure all regulatory standards are kept as well as all relevant HSE both on site and on products that are being designed.
5. Ensure all designs are able to meet quality check requirements
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Design Engineer - Electronics / Instrumentation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a an engineering discipline - Mechanical / Mechanical Design preferred
2. Proven industry experience in a Life Sciences environment acting as a mechanical design engineer
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with taking mechanical design from concept through full life cycle project management.
Key Words: Mechanical Design Engineer | Design Engineer | Engineer | Life Sciences | Medical Devices | Prototypes | Auto Cad | 3D Cad | Pharmaceutical | Aerospace |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.