Job Reference: J5636816
Status: Now Interviewing
We are currently looking for a Deskside Support Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Northumberland. As the Deskside Support Engineer you will be responsible for providing 2nd Line Technical Support to ensure successful operation of IT systems and hardware.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Deskside Support Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for coming up with resolutions for hardware and software issues within the defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for both on site and remote users.
2. As the Deskside Support Engineer you will plan and execute hardware changes whether this be transporting PCs, dealing with add-ons or changes to hardware, as well as managing installations.
3. Another one of your duties would be to provide some network and infrastructure support through troubleshooting and liaising with the appropriate teams.
4. You will be responsible for logging incidents via the service management tool.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Deskside Support Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will have an ITIL qualification at Foundation Certificate (or equivalent).
2. Proven industry experience in proving both face-to-face and remote 2nd line technical support.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Windows 10, Office 365 and Dell hardware.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Skills: IS&T - Technician, IS&T - Systems Engineering, IS&T - Support