J563093CambridgeIS&T Contract / Temporary / Interim£16.00 to £18.00 per hour - Dependent on experienceFull Time11/10/2018IT IT – Support & Infrastructure IT - Support / Helpdesk
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
IT Operations Manager We are currently looking for a IT Operations Manager to join a leading company based in the Staffordshire area. As the IT Operations Manager you will ... View Job
IT Desktop Support Analyst We are currently looking for an IT Desktop Support Engineer to join a leading life sciences company based in the Cambridge area. As the IT Desktop Sup... View Job
IT 1st Line Support Analyst We are currently looking for a 1st Line IT Support Analyst to join a leading company based in the Southampton/Winchester area. As the 1st Line IT Supp... View Job
We are currently looking for a Desktop Support Analyst to join a leading company based in the Cambridge area. As the Desktop Support Analyst you will be responsible for supporting new hardware and platform upgrades.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Desktop Support Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Desktop Support Analyst, you will be responsible for the installation, configuration and troubleshooting of desktop systems, laptops, printers etc. and provide day to day technical support as required.
2. Management of ticket queues based on priority and ensure that the helpdesk telephone systems are manned effectively 24/5.
3. As the Desktop Support Analyst you will demonstrate a high standard of communication and customer handling, providing technical information to both technical and non-technical individuals
4. Responsibilities also include further development and improvements to Desktop Support systems and processes as well as providing feedback for opportunities of improvement.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Desktop Support Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You should have proven industry experience in the IT industry working as a Desktop Support Analyst within a customer service function
2. You will have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively and to adapt communication style accordingly
3. You will have previous experience with Audio Visual support would be highly beneficial
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.