Job Reference: J5635343
Updated On: 23/08/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Development Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the South Wales area. As the Development Analyst you will be responsible for performing analytical method development of pharmaceutical products.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Working as part of the Analytical team, you will be responsible for undertaking the chemical analysis of raw materials, intermediates and products according to set procedures and methods as well as preparing reagents, mobile phase and solutions according to set procedures and pharmacopoeia methods.
2. You will perform analytical testing using various techniques such as UV, IR, KF, HPLC, GC and dissolution analysis.
3. You will be responsible for the compilation of completed scientific documentation while maintaining accurate records of all work completed.
4. As the Analytical Scientist you will be a part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout.
5. Perform analytical method development and validation
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or a Life Science subject with a significant chemistry portion.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP laboratory environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical techniques (UV, IR, KF, HPLC, GC and dissolution analysis)
Key Words: Analyst | GMP | Chemistry | HPLC Analytical | API | Raw materials
Other jobs with similar skills
Technical Application Scientist - Chemistry
Renfrewshire | Experience Dependent
This is a great opportunity for an experienced scientist looking to make a move away from the laboratory and into a customer oriented role. We are currently looking for a Technical Application Scie...Science
View & Apply
Qualification and Validation Scientist
Berkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Qualification and Validation Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Qualification and Validation Scientist you will be re...Science
View & Apply