Job Reference: J5636309
Updated On: 12/04/2022
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Development Chemist to join a leading Ink manufacturing company based in the Manchester area. As the Development Chemist you will be responsible to plan and implement formulation chemistry research projects in support of the Ink-Jet business objectives, to provide Ink-Jet Research with an ink formulation capability, and to play a role in developing the formulation chemistry capability within the UK R&D group.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Development Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Development Chemist you will lead formulation and research activities in several projects. Develop technical plans in formulation area and assist experimentalist in their delivery.
2. You will lead research activities in areas concerning colourant and polymer formulation, jetting, colour matching, ink physical properties (viscosity, surface tension, dynamic ST, etc) for ink-jet inks.
3. As the Development Chemist you will interact with Tech Services, QC, Production, Marketing & other R&D teams as is necessary to provide information, data and samples to the customer.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Development Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or closely related subject.
2. Proven industry experience in formulation development of polymers, ideally with inks.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with dispersion and ink formulation.
Key Words: Ink, Inks, Formulation, Development, Chemistry, R&D, Polymer, Polymers, Colour, Dispersion, Manchester.
Other jobs with similar skills
County Durham | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Research Chemist to join a leading chemical company based in the County Durham area. As the Research Chemist you will be responsible for the research and development of ...Science
View & Apply
Senior Synthetic Organic Chemist
Cardiff | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Synthetic Organic Chemist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the South Wales area. As the Senior Scientist you will be responsible for contributing...Science
View & Apply