Job Reference: J5636590
Status: Open to Applications
Are you an experienced formulation development chemist looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a formulation development chemist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Leeds area.
As the development formulator you will support analytical method development throughout product investigations as well as support investigations into manufacturing and raw material issues for the site.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Development Formulator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for supporting investigations into manufacturing processes where issues arise. Where reformulation is required to ensure the formulation remains robust, stable and in compliance with specifications.
2. You will manage multi-project tasks assigned day-to-day, from laboratory bench work through to successful production scale up, and licence variation submission (where applicable) and report progress on a regular basis.
3. As the development formulator, you will also test and support method development to characterise suspensions under supervision, with respect to particle size and rheological properties (where applicable).
4. Additionally, you will produce with minimum supervision, protocols and reports to support process development and validation activities (where applicable).
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Development Formulator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Life Science degree, ideally in pharmaceutical science or analytical/formulation chemistry.
2. Proven industry experience in a regulated GMP accredited laboratory with previous experience in a similar formulation development role is essential for this position.
3. The ability to work independently on multiple concurrent projects and also maintain a high quality of documentation, interpret data and prepare technical reports as necessary is also required.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.