J5602MidlothianScience PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time11/05/2018Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology Immunoassay R&D R&D – Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology R&D – General Science R&D - Head of Development
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of API Manufacturing We have an exciting opportunity available for a Head of API Manufacturing to join a growing pharmaceutical and life sciences company based in the Kent... View Job
Cell Therapy Scientist An exciting opportunity for an experienced Immunologist has be come available to join a Cell Therapy company looking in to the discovery, development ... View Job
Scientific Market Analyst We are currently looking for a Scientific Market Analyst to join a leading biomedical company based in the Central London area. KEY DUTIES AND RESPONS... View Job
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Development Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Edinburgh area.
As the Development Manager you will be responsible for the development of animal health vaccines including leading collaborations with partner research groups and internal platforms and pipeline projects.
We welcome applications from those with some of the following skills: vaccine development, pharmaceutical development, diagnostics, aquaculture, farm animals, companion animals, animal health, applied sciences, field trials, development projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Development Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Leading vaccine development projects, mainly Companion Animal, Farm Animal and Aquaculture vaccines. This will include development and execution of project plans.
2. Assessment of novel vaccine platforms, adjuvant systems and delivery methods.
3. Management for internal and external trials. This will involve travel within the UK and abroad.
4. Working with the Technical support teams to support products and customers in the field. You will also work with the regulatory department and regulators to streamline products to market.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Development Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree (ideally a PhD) in a life sciences related discipline, plus experience of running development projects in animal health (this could be within pharmaceuticals, vaccines, diagnostics, etc).
2. Experience of working applied science projects, ideally within the animal health sector. This could be within an industrial setting or in academia in collaboration with an industry partner.
3. The Development Manager will require experience project planning and project management within a relevant scientific field.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.