Job Reference: J5634697
Updated On: 29/03/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Digital Business Data Analyst to join a Global Life Sciences company based in the London area. As the Digital Business Data Analyst you will be working in the marketing area, responsible pulling insights and key takeaways from data, and visualise them in an impactful way, allowing the company to better understand consumers behaviour.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe role will work with data managers + owners across the business to promote awareness of available data sources and best practice analytics and reporting. The key duties and responsibilities as the Digital Business Data Analyst are as follows:
1. The role will analyse data from quantitative and qualitative sources, using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to establish insights and campaign results.
2. In the role you will produce reports for the rest of the marketing team and present the findings of your reports internally in order to help them self-serve standard reports.
3. The digital data usiness analyst look to support data quality improvement and data standardisation initiatives and apply automation techniques.
4. This is a commercial analytics role with a focus area on drawing out customer intelligence, trends and key themes from diverse data sets to extract, analyse and report on customer-related data to empower strategic decision making.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Digital Data Analyst - Customer Insights we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Ability to write basic SQL queries to extract data for analysis and advanced Microsoft Excel skills including Data Query and Data Model Pivots
2. A thorough understanding of data analysis tools, such as Tableau and Business Objects, and their underlying architectures
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Tableau, PowerBI or similar reporting and dashboard creation
Key Words: Digital Data Analyst SQL Power BI Tableau Customer Insights
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
QMS Process Specialist
Uxbridge | £35,000 - £42,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QMS Process Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Uxbridge area. As the QMS Process Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring that QMS p...Science
View & Apply
Patient Data Analyst
Berkshire | £56,000 - £66,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Patient Data Analyst to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Berkshire area. As the Patient Data Analyst you will be responsible for using advanced analytic...Science
View & Apply