J5617SuttonScience Permanent£35,000 to £45,000 per annum - + 10% bonusFull Time16/05/2018Medical Writing Project Management Commercial Commercial – Marketing Management Commercial - Digital / Ecommerce
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Digital Marketing Specialist HRS are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join a leading Science provider company based in South West London. This is contract (... View Job
Scientific Inside Sales - Italy HRS are currently looking for a Scientific Inside Sales Specialist - Italy to join a leading Biotech company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Sci... View Job
Relationship Development Director We are currently looking for a Relationship Development Director to join LGC's world-leading National Measurement Laboratory to support and accelerate... View Job
HRS are currently looking for a Digital Content Manager to join a leading scientific company based in the Middlesex. As the Digital Content Manager you will be responsible for creating compelling content stories, influencing and educating colleagues within the whole business including the UK, US and Europe.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Digital Content Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop content strategies aligned with the marketing targets and business objectives. You will take ownership of all the content creation across the US, UK and Europe.
2. You will be responsible for the quality of the content by proofreading, editing and improving existing content as well as creation of search engine optimised copy
3. You will be collaborating with the marketing team and the product managers to plan and executive site content, style and layout.
4. As the Digital Content Manager you will be proactive and provide solutions for a better user experience for our client's customers.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Digital Content Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A business or marketing related degree.
2. Proven industry experience in content management, content marketing or copywriting.
3. A working experience within a marketing or ecommerce environment. Proven experience with web optimisation, such as SEO and web metrics will be advantageous.
Key Words: Content Manager / SEO / Content Strategy / HTML / Web Publishing / Web metrics / ROI / Marketing / Digital Marketing / Copywriting / ecommerce